Turmeric Latte Recipes For Vegans!
So, you’ve decided you want to go vegan. But, you don’t feel like cutting your daily latte out of your diet. That’s fine! You don’t have to cheat. Are you a fan of turmeric? Lots of people like this warm, friendly spice with tons of healing benefits. It can add a bit of comfort to any dish, whether it’s a rice dish, or a latte. Traditionally, turmeric is added to vegetables, greens, and soups, or used as an additive in smoothies or egg scrambles. However, the possibilities of turmeric are endless. In this article, we’ll cover some ways to make a Turmeric Latte Recipe Vegan friendly, for anyone who loves lattes but hates boring. Even more exciting: there is more than one great Turmeric Latte Recipe Vegan oriented.
What’s The First Turmeric Latte Recipe Vegan Friendly ?
This seems to be the Best Turmeric Latte Recipe Vegan Diet tailored for you. It’s been trending on all the popular vegan blogs. And, for good reason.
What You’ll Need:
- A Sweetener Of Your Choice
- A Smidgeon Of Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Grated Ginger Root
- 2 Tsps Of Coconut Oil
- 1 Overflowing Tbsp Of Fresh Turmeric Root
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vegan Milk Of Your Choice
Next, you’ll need about five minutes to whip together this little treat. But, don’t worry. It’s easy, and the cleanup won’t last long, either. Here’s what you do:
- Warm up your milk in a small saucepan. But, be careful! You don’t want it to boil or burn. That could make this DIY Turmeric Latte Recipe Vegan taste a little yucky.
- Throw in the cinnamon, ginger, and turmeric. Poof! You’re a whizz.
- Add those last ingredients, the ginger and the coconut oil, and keep stirring until everything is blended. You’ll see all the pretty colors melting. It’s like a morning art project!
- Now, it’s time to make it even more beautiful. Pull out your immersion blender and whip it all together to make warm, frothy good-ness.
- Lastly, add your sweetener to make it extra tasty. Then, pour it into your favorite mug, and, viola! You’re done! Wasn’t that the easiest Turmeric Latte Recipe Vegan creation you’ve ever tried?
What Is Another Turmeric Latte Recipe Vegan
There are a lot of variations on this same Turmeric Latte Recipe Vegan. For example, you can use this same recipe but include maple syrup or nutmeg. You can also add sea salt or vanilla extract to taste. Or, to make it even more exciting, you can add dates, curry – even cayenne pepper! It really just depends on your Turmeric Latte Recipe Vegan preferences. If you’re a spicy person, add more spices. If you like your drink to be a bit flatter, take some spices out. The good news is, the possibilities are endless.
Go Beyond The Turmeric Latte Recipe Vegan Craze
Do you want to see some more ways to use turmeric? We’ve linked to some other products that use turmeric below and to the side of this article. Even if vegan lattes aren’t your new favorite thing, we can guarantee you’ll find a turmeric product that makes your tummy say “YUMMY.”